Worldwide Air Freight Services
By modern standards, air freight shipping is usually categorized according to the type of item, destination and transportation type, as:
- General air freight shipping, i.e. transportation that involves one consigner (the owner of the goods being transported) and a specific destination.
- Additional air freight shipping, i.e. transportation that involves the use of free transport, which goes in the same direction as the freight. This type of transportation has a clear advantage over others, due to its low cost.
- Group air freight shipping, which is a very common way of transporting, when the goods of different consigners are formed into one shipment in a warehouse and shipped as soon as the shipment reaches the required volume.
In addition to the above categories, there is a separate classification of special cargo (perishable, dangerous, radioactive, animals, etc.). We also successfully work with all of them.
All air transportation and air freight shipping in particular, is regulated by a number of regulatory documents, including state regulation of aviation, aviation regulations operating at the federal level and domestic regulations for air-passengers transportation and transportation of goods.
International air freight shipping
The full list of services that we provide is as follows:
- air freight shipping in Russia and worldwide,
- freight shipping by all other modes of transport, both in Russia and other countries,
- warehousing: consolidation, deconsolidation, storage of goods,
- customs clearance of goods, both for import and export,
- organization of freight shipping on the territory of the Russian Federation under customs control,
- organization of shipping non-standard cargoes: oversized, heavy, perishable, requiring special storage conditions, hazardous and other special categories of goods,
- door-to-door shipping,